Wednesday, March 12, 2008

weeds...

This blog has totally be neglected since project365 so now....
I return and with a revamp.
Something more subtle so my work can stand out more.

It does however, provide an opportunity to isolate some pictures with common themes from the photo a day project. Sometimes images can be lost amongst the clutter. I've chosen some of my 'weeds'. Everyone knows how beautiful a lily or rose is, but I want to show the unknown beauty, the forms and intricate detail that also applies to other less noticeable plants.























1 comment:

Nikki and Steve said...

Love these -- I love how you make plants look so interesting. I always make them look like... plants. Your colours and the backgrounds -- especially in the third one down... These are ready for postcards or greeting cards, in my opinion. Really interesting and beautiful.

Also digging the new layout.