Friday, December 1, 2006

Dogs... one of my favourite subjects!

I just love taking pictures of dogs. I have a true love for these animals which helps and I know my two are really part of the family. I try to capture their personality, whatever side of it that may present itself to me, as any dog owner will tell you, they have many sides to their personality. Here are a few of my favourites...



This is my baby girl Josie. And she really is a big baby and a big mummies girl!






This is Tala our other family member. She is just gorgeous is all ways. She is so gentle and so very intelligent.






Ally...she is a friends white boxer which you don't see often. She is adorable and great fun.



This is their other boxer... Clyde, who is Alley's son and he is huge.. not even a year old, so very playful, although very serious looking here... don't let it fool you though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you see the heart of your dogs leia. great photos and keep them coming. j.e.